Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inspiration of the Night

The sunrise through my window. i drank coffee that was too strong and didn't sleep a wink last night. but i dreamt- or perhaps i had visions, sudden inspiration for things i want to do when the sun is out. i thought to myself: today is a month since the summer solstice. what have i done these past thirty days?
I wish ideas were a body fluid- they could cut me open and drain my brain when i get bloated, and put it all in little vials for cold storage. and when the time was right i could find the ideas, all nicely bottled up, and i'd actually do something with them. but in their current state, i can't do too much: the ones i don't get around to harvesting, they slosh around in my head til they spoil and fall from recollection.
But i guess that's the purpose of writing things down.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment